Exchange and Return Policy
We want to make sure you are fully satisfied with your purchase. CAS stands behind our merchandise provided proper care and use instructions are followed. CAS reserves the right to refuse any and all items not properly cared for.
- Any product deemed defective will be replaced at no charge up to 30 days of CAS invoice date.
- Returns for reasons other than defective can only be accepted with a receipt, original tags and packaging, in re-sellable condition, and subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Custom items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Sale items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Goggle returns may be considered if they are in new and unused condition, have not been worn in the water, have ALL original packaging, receipt of purchase from CAS, and meet all Return and Exchange policies.
- Grab bag swim suits can be returned for exchange only as long as all Return and Exchange policies are followed. Exchanges are subject to availability.
- All return requests must be placed by calling our Customer Service Department with invoice number to get Return Authorization and instructions on where and how to ship.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON ANY FINA APPROVED TECHNICAL SWIM SUIT. Tech suits may be considered for return if in pristine, unworn condition. Suits must have original tags attached in original packaging supplied when purchased, and meet our criteria to be resold to another customer
- All returns are the responsibility of the customer. Protect yourself by sending insured mail, UPS, or FedEx. Shipping charges on non-defective returns are Non-Refundable.
- Please report damages, defects, or order discrepancies within one week of receiving your order
Due to COVID-19 CAS is no longer accepting returns or exchanges until further notice.